* Benjamin Lees, Tapestry and David Diamond, Quintet (plus Brahms, Irwin Swack, Joelle Wallach) 2:00 PM, Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie Hall, NYC
* New works by visiting Russian composers Kirill Umansky, Boris Filanovski, Elena Antonenko, Alexander Radvilovitch, Dmitriy Riabtsev, and Vladimir Tarnopolski. 3:00 PM, Olin Hall at Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, NY
* "The Russians Are Coming" - five premieres by visiting Russian composers Kirill Umansky, Boris Filanovski, Elena Antonenko, Alexander Radvilovitch, Dmitriy Riabtsev, plus Vladimir Tarnopolski's Impression-Expression III.
8:00 PM, Merkin Concert Hall, NYC
* Amy Beach, Theme and Variations (plus Tower, Kaminsky, Hoover)
7:30 PM, Maddox Theatre, Clark Arts Center, Rockford College, Rockford, IL
* "Contemporary Sounds and Techniques" for flute. 4-6 PM, Cummings Art Center at Connecticut College, New London, CT
* Arts and Technology Symposium at CONNECTICUT COLLEGE. Works by Arthur Kreiger, Mario Davidovsky, Kyle Gann, Stan Link, and others. 8:00 PM,
Connecticut College, New London, CT
* Concert honoring URSULA MAMLOK includes performance of her Die Laterne.
8:00 PM, Greenfield Hall, Manhattan School of Music, NYC
* Louis Karchin's Fanfare/Pavane, for solo flute. 8:00 PM, Merkin Concert Hall, NYC